Monday, April 25, 2011

Those Fun & Fabulous Pandora Style Charm Bracelets

     Charm bracelets have always been a favorite of mine. I've always been fascinated with the thought of putting together a bracelet of charms that are meaningful to me or to someone else. I'm really enjoying the Pandora style beads and charms that have become popular lately. I'm not a die hard Pandor purist though. I recently visited a Pandora store to check or their prices and had to take a few deep breaths and ask myself, "Do I need gold and pure silver beads and charms to enjoy the same kind of bracelet?" My answer was a definite, "No!" As a jewelry designer and maker, I have access to wholesalers and I know what kind of prices are availble out there. The same kind of bracelets, with the same kind of charm and appeal can be created for a fraction of the price! So there's no buying one bead, such as the purple Pandora murano glass bead for $40 for me! The Pandora snake chain bracelets are $50 & $65 each, and that's before the beads and charms have been added! By the time you purchase the beads and charms the bracelet could easily have cost upwards to $300 - $400! That's not for me! And I hope its not for you! My fully finished custom-made Pandora style charm bracelets are $50. My beginner custom-made Pandora-style charm bracelets are $25. That is a fraction of the price that Pandora charges for a single bead and bracelet. I'll go for the silver plated bracelets that are much more affordable. Nobody really notices whether they are pure silver or white gold, etc and, unless you're into bragging about who made it or what brand it is, those who do notice your bracelet, notice the colors of the beads and the design of the charms.
     Here's my Green and Black Pandora Style Charm Bracelet: It's for sale in my Etsy shop at: http://www.funwear.etsy.com/

There's also a playful Red & Yellow Pandora Style Charm Bracelet at my shop on Etsy. Take a look at it here:

The great thing about charm bracelets is that they're customizable. I offer customized charm bracelets on my site. You can describe the bead colors and charms you'd like me to look for and I'll do the research on wholesale sites and any other sites necessary to try to meet your requirements. Some people just want a beginner bracelet. The first 3 or 4 beads / charms on the snake chain to set the tone and that's it. If you just want a "beginner", then convo me or email me at my Etsy shop for the $25 "beginner" custom charm bracelet price.
Coming Soon: Pictures of my most recent Custom Charm Bracelet!!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment