Sunday, December 25, 2011

Welcome Back!

Wow! It's been 6 months since I posted last, you may have thought I died or something! It's been a busy time for me. I visited family in Oklahoma last June and it is very difficult to get internet access in the hills where my they live. When I returned to NC my computer crashed. All of my passwords were held in a secured vault on that computer so I have been working to retrieve as many as possible, focusing on the most important business information first. I've also been busy working on crafts and added another Etsy shop that I share with my sisters and mom, who live in Oklahoma.  That shop offers a combination of handmade items that make wonderful gifts and will be featured here often as well. Head to www.etsy.com/shop/CherokeeMagnolias to check it out!  As a reminder, the link to my Funwear shop is www.etsy.com/shop/funwear Thanks for coming by to read my blog! I'll be posting often from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment